Saturday, March 04, 2006
sang @11:17 PM.......
Just came home, really tired man.. slept at 4am and woke up at 9.30am today. Went down to IRC today for a LAN match with some other clan, pdm!! So far the day in the morning was fine.. Oh ya.. I met Jamie on the bus and we talk and talk till she got off the bus at lido while i continued to PS (Plaza Singapore). I was really late in the end and thanks to my gracious and loving friends, my butt was saved!! Hahaha..

We bought tixs for a movie at 7.30.. Final Destination 3!! Woo hoo!! Never regretted watching it although it was abit gross.. (OK la.. I cant sleep tonight ok? So so sick and i am imaginating alot of nonsense!) Had a nice lunch/breakfast in KFC and we took a train down to city hall.. To some lan shop call IRC!

Ok this is the kinda saddening part.. I didnt play any match today at all.. I am so disappointed but I sort of knew this was coming as I was a sub and a permanent team is formed. So in the end I became the camera man for the team today. HAHA.. Theres one funny part, I was taking photos when i decided to take pictures of the opponents! As i was taking my first shot.. I forgot to turn off the flash! So yea like expected i got scolded and blamed for their death! "Wa lau mark ur flash confuse me", "Oi dont take pictures of us la.. distracting!" So I laughed and walked away Haha.. Ok then back to my teams side watching them play.. To cheer myself up, I told myself that I can take this chance to learn how they play and learn from their mistake! So yup, I did left with mixed feelings.. But all thanks to the great movie, Final Destination 3, It made my day as I would give this show a rating of 4/5! Those that havient watch, Go watch it ok?

Ok then, time to sleep now, got church tomolo. Nights and God bless!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o